About Old Mission Windows
"Providing a brighter view for your future…"
That is the affirmation of Old Mission Windows. A Northern Michigan based windows and doors distribution center supplying Kolbe and Kolbe, Solaris International and Weather Shield products. Old Mission Windows offers a full range of window options as well as interior and exterior doors to accommodate any project.
Established in 1985 as a family owned and operated business, Old Mission Windows prides itself in the reputation it has built as the premier supplier of windows and doors for custom-built homes in Northern Michigan and beyond. We have developed one of the most technically proficient and experienced staffs of window experts. This coupled with our outstanding support team allows us to consistently exceed customers’ expectations. Old Mission Windows can be counted on to provide the highest quality windows and doors and provide the service after the sale that gives peace of mind to architects, builders and homeowners alike.
Why Choose Us?
- Established in 1985, Old Mission Windows has been serving the Grand Traverse area for 35 + years
- A combined 120 + years of experience within the window and door industry
- Locally owned small business operated by some of the best in the industry
- Second to none Service and Commitment to our customers
- Our attention to detail and the experience to provide unparalleled guidance throughout the construction process
- 6,000 square foot showroom displaying a wide variety of window and door types with various grades and options
- Premier dealer Kolbe Windows and Doors, Solaris, Weather Shield Windows and Doors, Therma-Tru and TruStile Doors
- We offer wood, aluminum clad, vinyl, fiberglass, contemporary extruded aluminum, direct set, and various complementary color and laminate options
- 24-month full-service warranty backed by highly experienced technicians and salesman
- Full service from design and planning to installation and maintenance
- The “Old Mission Promise”, our lifetime limited guarantee for as long as you own your home